Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill In!!



1. Some relationships are meant to _____.
2. _____ is the last concert I saw; it was _____.
3. Spring should be _____.
4. Oh no! I forgot _____!
5. I've recently started _____.
6. _____ never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


1. Some relationships are meant to saved.

2. James Taylor is the last concert I saw; it was AWESOME!!!.

3. Spring should be BANNED!!! I have horrible seasonal allergies and I HATE SPRING!!

4. Oh no! I forgot to send my Pampered Chef party invitations!!!!

5. I've recently started selling the most awesome sterling silver jewelry!!!!

6. My son's hug never fails to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Carolina Hurricanes beat the Atlanta Thrashers, tomorrow my plans include 2 counseling sessions for Scott and a ton of cleaning and Sunday, I want to sleep in and watch movies all day BUT I'll be doing MORE house cleaning and getting the kiddos ready to go back to school on Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never heard of Friday Fill In, but it looks like fun.

1. Some relationships are meant to END SO WE MAY FIND THE RIGHT ONE.

2. i will skip this one cause i haven't been to a concert since i was a teenager and that is too far back to remember

3. Spring should be HERE BY NOW FOR PETE'S SAKE.

4. Oh no! I forgot TO PRINT MY ITINERARY... OKAY DONE!

5. I've recently started LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB.

6. FAMILY never fails to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP, tomorrow my plans include FLYING TO FLORIDA and Sunday, I want to LOUNGE ON THE BEACH!



Go Canes! (although if it were the Devils they were playing i would not be on your side for that one)

Kim @ TheBitterBall