Monday, October 01, 2007

Blocked!

I’m so sorry for the recent lack of posts. I have had a sort of writers block these past few days. I think of things to write about all the time. Post ideas come to me while I’m driving, cooking, bathing the kids, showering, sitting in meetings, working at my “other” job. So you see, my problem is not a lack of topics but an inability to put them to “paper”. I have sat down with my computer on many occasions this past week with a desire to write and found myself with no drive to perform and the topics that spin in my head at the most inopportune times where no where to be found.

Should I blame it on the crazy week with school open houses, Pampered Chef parties, PTA meetings, homework, school projects and hockey practices? Could it be that with this crazy schedule, I’m too tired to type? Could be!!

But don’t give up on me, yet!!! I’ve still got those ideas swirling in my head, I just need to net a few and pen them to paper and we’ll be back on roll!!! So check back soon!!!

No comments: