Forty-one is :
· the 13th smallest prime number. It is also the sum of the first six prime numbers (2 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 11 + 13), and the sum of three primes (11 + 13 + 17).
· The atomic number of niobium.
· The New General Catalogue object NGC 41, a spiral galaxy in the constellation Pegasus.
· The number of the last symphony of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (note: '37' is not in the canon).
· "#41", a song by Dave Matthews Band.
· The number of times Paul McCartney sings the phrase "Let It Be" in the Beatles #1 hit Let It Be (song).
· Charlton Heston's designation as a galley slave in the film Ben-Hur.
· The victim number that appears on Dr. Lucy Lynskey's forehead in the Peter Jackson film The Frighteners.
· The precinct number that appears on the NYC police car in the film Ghostbusters during the earthquake moment of the film's climax.
· Worn by and retired for Brian Piccolo, running back for the Chicago Bears. Died June 16, 1970 of embryonal cell carcinoma.
· In Christianity, 41 represents the 39 lashes Jesus received before the crucifixion, plus one for the spear in his side, plus one for the crown of thorns.
· The international direct dialing (IDD) code for Switzerland.
· C-41 process is the film developing process for 35mm color negative film.
· George W. Bush's nickname for his father, George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States.
· Montana is the 41st state of the United States.
ME! I am 41 years young today!! Happy Birthday Me!!!