Friday, October 09, 2009

Fiction Friday

I've gotten the writing bug again and I want to share some of what I've done. I don't know what it is about autumn that seems to get my creative juices flowing! I'm going to do a "Fiction Friday" project. It probably won't be every Friday but I'll try to keep up with it. I mostly write short stories and personal essays. I don't know how good they are but I enjoy it.

I'm working on a story that I hope to have finished by next Friday. It's an "alternate" if you will of this story that I originally wrote in college and then refined 2 years ago. Stay tuned!!!

By the way, here's a story I wrote 8 years ago when my first born was a baby about nursing in public. I am honored that breastfeeding.com still has it on their website.

1 comment:

Maude Lynn said...

On Her Own has left me in tears. Beautifully, beautifully written!