Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Monday Musings

Oh yes, late again. Maybe I should call this one Tuesday Tidbits?? Sorry. Blush I pulled the questions from the site I usually get them from but I found them to be a bit crass and “adult” for my site so I had to come up with my one. Not an easy feat, I must say!! But here they are--remember we are doing the colors of the rainbow.

Yellow

1. What is your favorite yellow vegetable or fruit?
2. Yellow lemonade or Pink lemonade?
3. How many yellow articles of clothing do you own?
4. Mello Yello or Mountain Dew?
5. Did you ever want to ride on the Yellow Submarine?


1. I love squash: fried, steamed, grilled, sautéed, you name it.
2. They taste the same but pink is more festive.
3. I own no yellow clothing, wait……maybe a pair of undies.
4. Mello Yello. It has slightly less sugar than Mtn Dew.
5. I always loved that song and I think it would be cool to do.

No comments: