Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friday Fill In #67




1. I love springtime in _____!
2. _____ are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for _____
4. _____ is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I _____!
6. _____ is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



1. I love springtime in the arctic. They don't have pollen!!!!
2. Grits, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for my mind!!!
4. A hug from my children is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I can!
6. Townhouse Flips is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include hockey practice for Scott, therapy session for Scott and an evening with friends and Sunday, I want to REST!!!

No comments: