Monday, November 02, 2009

Thankfulness ~ November 2

This month we celebrate Thanksgiving. In the spirit of the holiday I'm going to post something for which I am thankful for every day of the month. Okay, so it's November 2 and I'm already behind. So here's the deal, if I get behind, I'll catch up with the next Thankfulness (is tht a real word??) Post. Cool? So here goes:

For November 1, I was thankful for my brother who came to visit and spent loads of time with the children even keeping them on their Teacher Workday so Hubby and I didn't have to miss work. He spent the Halloween weekend with us and left on Nov 1. I was also thankful that he got home safe and sound.

Fov November 2, I am thankful for my son, Scott, who earned his very first Boy Scout badge tonight! He worked very hard to learn his Scout Motto and the Laws of the Pack. We are so proud of him!

No comments: