Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Fill-In #29

Janet of Fond of Snape hosts this every week so I thought it would be fun to play along! Sorry Janet, haven't figured out how to get your sexy Friday Fill-In button to show up.

My answers are in bold (as if you couldn’t figure that out on your own!! LOL!!)

1. _Cows_ makes me remember my childhood.
2. I like to use _garlic_ when I cook.
3. _Toy commericals that make my kidlets whine, "I REALLY want that!!!!"__ really pisses me off.
4. I've been thinking about _photography_ lately.
5. The last song I heard that I liked was _I don’t wanna work, I just wanna bang on me drum all day!!_.
6. _Dream____ by starlight.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _pizza delivery_, tomorrow my plans include _swim lessons for the kidlets and pool time_ and Sunday, I want to _play with my camera_!

Don't forget...have fun!

No comments: